(6 days - 5 nights)
1 day. Arrival in Tbilisi. Meeting with a guide at the airport with a sign LEMATRAVEL.
Transfer to the hotel. A welcome dinner. Night in Tbilisi.
Sightseeing tour around Tbilisi. Visited objects:
• Metekhi Temple. It is from here that the most picturesque view of the old
City with a left embankment.
• Fortress "Narikala" (IV century.), The main citadel of the old city."Abanotubani" is the heart of old Tbilisi. Here there are sulfur baths, in which bathed A. Dumas, A. Pushkin, L.N. Tolstoy and many other famous personalities. (Guests will be able to see how Tiflis baths function.)
• Caravan-Saray .It is impossible to be in Tbilisi and not to visit this landmark place where merchants from all over the East gathered (where guests can taste fine Georgian wines in the atmosphere of antiquity, and also dine.) "Shuhman bar" Imeno this producer is a supplier Georgian wines to Europe).
• Cathedral "Sioni" (VІ-VІІ centuries .Chram of the Assumption of the Virgin) .This temple was established as many times as the city of Tbilisi. Here is the cross of St. Nino, with whom she baptized Georgia. Here A.Griboedov and N.Chavchavadze were married.
• Walk along the old streets of Tbilisi.
• Anchiskhati. The Basilica of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, the oldest church in Tbilisi.Photo of the feet near the Marionette Theater R.Gabriazde.The Pantheon on Mount St. David.
Visit the restaurant, (at the request of guests) where the guests of the capital can taste fine Georgian dishes, as well as see national dances performed by professionals. Late at night return to the hotel.
In the morning instead of breakfast Chacha tour - According to the Georgian traditional cuisine, the morning "Hashi", "Chacha" - the best means for removing the hangover syndrome. "Chikhirtma" or "Tatariakhni" in a traditional Georgian restaurant. Further survey Uplistsikhe - an amazing city, founded in the rock BC. This is the oldest city-fortress, a grandiose titanic work on the creation of a whole city from a stone firmament. Excursion to the museum of Stalin in Gory. The museum exhibits rare exhibits. A special exhibit is Stalin's personal armored car.
Return to Tbilisi.
Professional Master-class in a restaurant where, under the guidance of an experienced chef, you prepare one of the three courses included in the program.
After preparing your dishes - you automatically go into the composition of a ruthless commission and conveniently settle at the table.
The company is confident that you will pass the test with honor. The winner of the tournament, which you determine yourself - is waiting for a gift.
And then live music, national dances and a leisurely conversation with a glass of wine in hand at our table.
The inexpressible taste of Georgian cuisine and Georgian wine accompanied by Georgian songs will be remembered for a long time.
Return to the hotel.
4 day. "Day of churchkhela, shish kebab and lavash" Tbilisi - Bodbe - Signagi Tbilisi
Continuation of the excursion to Kakheti. After breakfast drive to the region of Kakheti; Monastery of Bodbe. Continuation of the excursion to Sighnaghi is a city in eastern Georgia, on the mountainside, in the historical region of Kakheti. It is located on terraces, connected by winding steep streets. In the center of Sighnaghi there is a museum of the famous painter Nioloz Pirosmani, which We will visit, It's a story of his life performed by the famous singer Alla Pugacheva in her song / A Million Scarlet Roses /
Visit to the Georgian family, where you will be given a lecture on the preparation of churchkhela, baking Georgian bread "shotis puri" in a special oven "tona", cooking shish kebab. Tasting of house wine. Lunch in the family with homemade wine and chacha.
Further excursion to Telavi - the former residence of Kakheti Tsar Erekle, the "Tsinandali" museum - laid in the XIX century in the possessions of the famous Georgian poet Alexander Chavchavadze. We will see a unique park, a winery, in the cellars of which wine is stored, the oldest of which were produced in 1814. Here we will tasting the best wines.
Return to Tbilisi via the Gombori Pass.Dinner at the Mengrel restaurant. New tastes - new sensations. Rest at the hotel.
5 day. "Khinkaly day" of Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Ananuri
Excursion to Mtskheta - Svetitskhoveli - Jvari - Chateau-Mourau Winery
Mtskheta - the ancient capital of Georgia - the second Jerusalem.
The Svetitskhoveli Temple is the main shrine of Georgia. Hence the baptism of Georgia began. The temple was erected in the XI century.
Further... Excursion to the winery of the company Chateau-Moukhran. After the tour - wine tasting.
Château Mukhrani (Château Mukhrani) is a winery, which owns a winery in the village of Muhrani. Unique and interesting for many reasons. Now this is one of the few wineries in the Kartli region, which is very close to Tbilisi. Here, white wine "Goruli mtsvane" is made, which is nowhere more industrially produced. Here you can see a rare for Muscat. The winery owns the estate Bagration-Muhran, a park and a stable, excursions are conducted here and tastings are conducted. Excursion to the architectural complex Ananuri, the residence of the Argavian Eristavs (feudal lords). After inspecting Ananuri lunch in the colorful restaurant Ananuri. Guests will be able to taste khinkali, and also Lobio-serve in special clay pots with corn tortillas according to the Georgian tradition. Return to Tbilisi.
Day 6 Tbilisi. Free day
Breakfast in the hotel. Exemption of numbers Free time for the purchase of Georgian souvenirs.
Transfer to the airport, departure
THE PRICE OF THE TOUR IS INCLUDED
THE COST OF THE TOUR IS NOT INCLUDED
* Transfer: Airport - Hotel - Airport
* Transport service throughout the tour according to the program
* Accommodation in the hotel of the chosen category on the basis of breakfast
* All tours of the tour program
* Escort of the Russian-speaking guide during the excursions
* Farewell dinner
* Entrance tickets to museums
* Tickets for cable cars
* Personal expenses
* Dinners and dinners outside the program
* Medical insurance
* The prices quoted may vary according to the dollar exchange rate at the time of booking
* These hotels can be replaced by similar ones.
* The company reserves the right to change the excursion days and the sequence of tourist sites.
* The company is not liable for damage caused in case of force majeure, natural disasters, unforeseen delays on roads and the like.